- Pray for the Fall courses from September to December, “Video & Teleconferencing Group Follow-Up & Growth II”, “Distinguish Heretics II” and the courses “The Image of God and Believers Evangelism” and “The 4th Video & Teleconferencing” of the new semester from January to April.
- Pray for the new semester and for the Lord to let the students have the hearts to pursue and learn eagerly
- Pray for the wisdom to build up the spiritual growth of new believers and strengthen their faith. Let the growing new believers/relatives smoothly engage with church life.
- Please pray for the short-term mission vision sharing and graduation ceremony.
- Thank the Lord for leading us to successfully complete the two-day ceremony. The number of applicants: 1st day 127; 2nd day 99. Pray that the believers will continue their evangelism aspirations and be willing to participate in the short-term evangelism courses and the in-person Christmas evangelism and video-teleconferencing evangelism.
- Please pray for elderly care and evangelism. (Rekai, Tender Care, Kennedy Lodge, Sienna, 369 and 2 locations of Yee Hong)
- Pray for the elders to be healthy and spiritually strong
- Pray for the Lord to grant the volunteers to care for the elders wisely, to help the elders believe in the Lord, and to strengthen their faith.
- Pray that the facilities could arrange for different elders to meet and talk with our volunteers, so that more elders can be cared for and know the gospel.
- Pray for the “Life Vitality Gas Station” outreach ministry of the short-term mission center.
- Please pray for the theme of October 14: “Blessed Pathway-Forgiveness” and the theme of October 26: “The Sign of Love”, may God use this message to encourage and move the non-believers, and let the believers who are serving, to have wonderful sharing and ministry.
- Pray for the soul of each participant, have the heart opened to the gospel and believe in the Lord as soon as possible.
- At the same time, may the Lord move more friends from Canada and Hong Kong who have not believed in the Lord to attend this feast of gospel, so that they will have the heart to pursue the truth.
- Pray for the work of the short-term mission center’s English website
- Pray for the Lord to grant us suitable and talented volunteer so that the English training ministries and gospel messages can be promoted.
- Pray for the Lord’s grace for the staff and alumni of the short-term mission center.
- Please pray for the pastoral staff in evangelism and preaching ministry.
- Please pray for the arrangements, plans and contacts for Christmas evangelistic week and on-stage programs in December, and pray that the Lord would allow us to carry out this evangelistic process smoothly during the epidemic. May the Lord be graceful to lead us through the changes brought by the epidemic.
- Please pray for volunteers who are willing to participate in contacting the churches. May the on-stage gospel programs will get more participation and support from churches.
- Pray for the continued promotion of video and telephone evangelism training in the churches of Greater Toronto, as well as the dual-kinematic evangelism and teaching. Pray for the Lord to strengthen the preparation in all aspects, and have the wisdom and ability given by the Lord to serve Him.
- Pray for the mental, physical strength, health and good spirituality of the co-workers. Pray for the Lord to increase our health and strength to complete His calling, protect our hearts in preaching the gospel, and rely on the Lord to working hard and moving forward. Also pray for the health of the staff, family members and children.